Privacy & Security Policy
1 - The Information We Collect and How we use it.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey and fill out a form or enter information on our site. This information that we collect incudes but is not limited to -
- Your personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address
- Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed, the resources that you access and devices used to access the site. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Any other information you provide when you communicate with us by any means
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with inquiries after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
2 - Your Consent
When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it. We may send you marketing newsletters with an option to unsubscribe.
3 - Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
4 - Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6 - Contacting Us